So I made a bunch of changes.
First off I got the color scheme to fit my original vision, and I think it turned out pretty well.
I had to redo the hilt completely because it was way too organic to map out a handmade texture, so I had to redo everything for that.
In terms of textures I hand drew all of the Albedo, Normals, and Metallic textures. Overall it fits my original vision of what I wanted.
Also the engraving turned out really well on the blade.
I want to add more detail to the texture of the top part of the hilt but given how many polys it is, it will be difficult to map out the texture for it.
Also metallic maps are super easy to do so that’s good.