Find the sword in the pumpkin patch! I added some emission maps to the windows, reduced the smoothness on the fence, and lowered the volume on the background music.
I chose to make a sword for this project. Originally, I was going to exchange the human skull on the top for a mouse skull, but mice skulls are very flat and it didn’t look right with the length of the sword. The crossed pieces are supposed to be bones, but I haven’t gotten this into zbrush to sculpt it yet. I’ve been having trouble getting enough polys in zbrush to keep it from deforming when I want to sculpt on it.
Here’s a close up on the skull on the hilt. I plan to add more defined teeth in zbrush.
Here’s the whole sword.
I don’t have my sketches scanned right now, but here are the models I’ve made thus far.
The roof of my portion of Higgins, which is incredibly large. I’ve been having trouble trying to add more detail to the triangular roof pieces.
The top of a dormer.
A grate over a basement window that I thought could be used as a dungeon grate.
Part of the gutters
Short wall to go underneath a window
Tall version of the short wall.
I chose to design a garden level for my basic level design. I started out by figuring out the orientation of the (parts of) the castle as I thought of it for my game design.
Then I zoomed in on the courtyard and added extra details and the level progression.
My model turned out like this!
(The weird poles are tree stand-ins, by the way)
Over the Summer both my external hard drive and my laptop’s hard drive got irreparably damaged. Here is what I was able to salvage. Always back up to a cloud, guys!
High Poly 3D Sculpt
Low Poly 3D
Multi Layer Photoshop Collage